To examine the submitted documents:
Carry out analysis of the market for such property and perform calculations;
Compile an evaluation report and deliver it to the customer.
It should be understood that property valuation is necessary not only at the request of the law or for judicial instances. Timely access to specialists and a certain objective value of property in many cases can resolve many conflict situations with the least losses, and sometimes even can prevent the emergence of conflicts.
We know how convenient it is to get professional advice on-line, clarify the list of necessary documents by phone, send them by e-mail, order the Property Valuation Report without getting to the other end of the city, and get it by courier home or to the office. That is why on our official website you can order an appraiser’s consultation or a call back to discuss the terms of works and the cost of services, agree on the time of inspection, express your wishes and choose a convenient method of payment. Advantages of cooperation with our valuation company:
Absence of template solutions:
for each object and for any task we always approach individually;
High quality of rendered services:
the company has implemented a quality control system;
We guarantee the confidentiality of any information received from the client and in the course of the work of the information;
All our reports comply with the requirements of domestic legislation and government authorities;
We provide free consultations and accompany the Reports until they are adopted by the target body;
You get a new, higher level of service. Russian citizens most often resort to the services of an appraiser in the following situations:
When drawing up various transactions related to land, buildings and structures, with movable property and vehicles;
- When drawing up an insurance contract and for calculating the amount of compensation;
- When transferring property as collateral or when making a mortgage loan;
- At the damage caused to property – at plunder, fire, flooding;
- For payment of state duty upon inheritance;
- When drawing up a gift agreement;
- When seizing property of individuals for state needs;
- When deciding in court.
- Legal entities order evaluation reports:
- For revaluation of fixed assets;
When entering property in the authorized capital;
If necessary, in attracting investments and in the process of drawing up a business plan;
Find out more: https://www.valsvic.com.au/
- To attract an investor or to study the prospects for investment in a particular facility;
- When lending and transferring property as collateral;
- When preparing an enterprise for restructuring, selling or bankruptcy proceedings;
- If necessary, payment of the value of a share to one of the participants in a limited liability company;
- In cases of payment of securities by property;
- At purchase and sale, registration of rent;
- For tax accounting purposes and for determining the tax base;
- When solving issues related to property, in courts.
an analysis is made of the necessary costs for the creation of a similar property or its restoration;
in the calculations similar to the property being valued and the supply prices on the market of similar objects are used;
the analysis of possible incomes from possession or disposal of property in the future is carried out, profit and expenses at operation, and also an opportunity of resale of object are considered.
Please note that the evaluator must specify in the Evaluation Report the reasoning behind the selection, and in case of impossibility of application, a reasoned refusal to use one or more methods.
Applying to the appraisal company, you will need to clearly state the purpose and the task of assessing the property, clarify all the characteristics of the object and provide legal documents and technical documents for it. During the negotiations, the appraiser will be able to voice the cost of the services and the timing of the work, an agreement for the evaluation will be concluded with you. Your further actions are as follows:
- Carefully study the contract and sign it;
- Make an advance payment;
- Provide the appraiser the opportunity to inspect the property;
- Provide all necessary documents about the facility;
- A few days to receive a ready-made Evaluation Report and pay the remaining amount of services.
- Objectives of the property appraiser:
- Go to the inspection and hold a photo fixation of the property being valued and its condition;
- To examine the submitted documents